With the CMS Performance API, you can monitor your HubSpot-hosted pages for performance issues, including: uptime, status, 1xx- 5xx errors, cache hits, total requests, and median response times. Performance data is usually updated within 20-30 minutes.
This data is purged over time, depending on its resolution:
- 1-5 minutes: purged after 1 week
- 10-30 minutes: purged after 1 month
- 1-12 hours: purged after 6 months
- 1-7 days: purged after 2 years
To start collecting performance data:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Website > Pages.
- In the CMS Performance API section, click to toggle the Collect data on your site's performance switch on.
- In the bottom left, click Save.
Thank you for your feedback, it means a lot to us.
This form is used for documentation feedback only. Learn how to get help with HubSpot.