Sunsetted and deprecated APIs
The APIs listed in the sections below will not receive future updates to functionality, and in some cases, will be fully sunsetted and unavailable for use in your integrations.
It's highly recommended that you subscribe to the HubSpot Developer Changelog to follow along with the latest updates, breaking changes, and other significant changes to functionality.
The following APIs have been fully removed, and will return an error when making a call to their associated endpoints:
- Starting November 20th, 2022, API keys will be sunsetted as an authentication method. Learn more about this update in this changelog announcement, and how to migrate an API key integration to use a private app instead.
- As of February 28th, 2023, the following APIs are no longer available:
- Ecommerce bridge APIs: if you previously built an integration using these APIs, you can follow this migration guide to switch over your integration to use private apps.
- Accounting extension APIs: if you previously built an integration using these APIs, you can follow this migration guide to switch over your integration to use private apps.
The legacy endpoints listed below will not be getting a version update. These endpoints are functional and stable, but won’t be updated beyond their current version. HubSpot will continue to support them for the foreseeable future and will announce any future changes with ample notice on HubSpot's Developer Changelog.
- Calendar API endpoints:
- Social Media API endpoints:
Thank you for your feedback, it means a lot to us.