The v3 Files API is now available in public beta
Announced: November 10, 2020
The v3 API has some differences from the older API:
- Endpoints that create or replace files require you to provide an access level for the file, as files will no longer default to being publicly accessible.
- Endpoints that create files will allow you to check for duplicate files during the upload.
- Hidden files can no longer be created, so any files created using the API will be visible to users in their HubSpot file tools.
- Hidden files will not be returned when listing files, and the new files_ui_hidden.read scope will be required to view the details of hidden files when retrieved by their ID.
- Any endpoints that perform an action on a folder are processed asynchronously. These endpoints will return a token that can be used to check the status of the update job.
When is this happening?
This API is being released into public beta today. The API is available for testing with any HubSpot account or app, but should not be used for production integrations at this time. Please subscribe to our changelog for future updates.