The v3 CMS Source Code API is now available in public beta
We are thrilled to announce that we've released our new v3 CMS Source Code API into public beta.
The Source Code API enables developers to interact with files stored in the Design Manager. These files include templates, themes, and modules, as well as the related files that support them. Developers can see the file system either in the left-hand panel of the Design Manager in the HubSpot app or in folders synchronized locally using local development tooling.
With this API you can:
- Create, update or delete files in a HubSpot account
- Download files from a HubSpot account
- Fetch metadata for each file or folder in the Design Manager
- Validate file contents for use in HubSpot CMS, including HubL syntax
- Upload zip files as file packages and extract them inside the account
- Edit all CMS assets locally as well as build tooling to help you move even faster
As always with public beta APIs, we're releasing this to get public feedback. It is not intended for use in production applications, as it is subject to change at any time. We will also provide an update on the developer changelog when the API is released into general availability.
If you have any questions or comments, please join the discussion in the developer community forum.